Tuesday, August 22, 2017

A Very Special Post

I hate to say it readers, but it's come to this:

I work for an evil corporation. And even though the branch I work at is one of the most successful in our market right now, they're squeezing us for hours. My managers rock (part of why we're so successful!) and are trying to get Corporate to back down. But it's stressful.

Put it simply: I need money. I have a car to pay off. I have D&D books to buy. I need to get a new wireless router. Hell, I need to contribute money towards improving the internet speed at the place I'm living. Plus food. Food is good.

I've resisted putting ads on the blog. And that doesn't seem like a viable option for income for much longer anyway.

So readers: I'm pondering setting up a Patreon for this blog. But I don't want to spin my wheels for nothing. I wasted time going to school for useless pieces of paper. I waste time volunteering and networking only to still lose out on better jobs and promotions.

IF I set up a Patreon, WILL YOU contribute?

Comment yes is you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment